Monday, April 20, 2009

No posts in a while :S

sorry and this isnt even that good of a post. 
this has just helped my mental health lately though.
just the fact of reading it. 
I am a harsh critic of the gay community because I feel that when I first came out I thought I would be entering a world of nonconformity and individuality and, au contraire, it turned out to be a world of clones in a certain way. You are expected to be a certain type of gay to move the community forward, whereas it has always been the fringe-y, crazy people who move it forward. We're the ones driving the bus, but we are the ones who are usually told to get in the back of the bus by the gay community. I also hated the whole body fascism thing that took over the gays for a long time.

Michael Musto

1 comment:

  1. A world of clones and drones where "individual" is a dirty word. Welcome to the Résistance.

    ReplyDelete